In the Weeds is a Virginia-based store that first opened its doors in 2018. They bill themselves as a “wellness center.”
In the Weeds Apothecary Kratom Review
When you go to buy Kratom from this vendor, you’ll notice a slick animation at the top of their page. Below that is a ton of information about Kratom and other products. There is a misspelling in the text that’s pretty obvious, yet we won’t let that color our opinion of the quality of their Kratom.
In the Weeds Apothecary Kratom Product Line
In the Weeds sells 36 strains of Mitragyna speciosa under the Happy Dragon Kratom label. They offer each of these strains in a powder and capsule format.
- Powder/Capsules: Red Vietnam, Yellow Thai, Green Bali, Green Asia, White Bali, Super Red Malay, Red Thai, Horned Maeng Da Supreme, Green Elephant, Green Hulu, Red Maeng Da, Red Borneo, Gold Bali, White Hulu, Green Indo, Red Dragon, Green Dragon, Red Indo, Green JongKong, White Horn, Gold Maeng Da, Yellow Vietnam, White Thai, Red Bali, Green Maeng Da, White Maeng Da, Bentuangie, Super Indo, White Borneo, Green Horn, Red Hulu, Super Green Malay, Green Thai, Lucky 7, White Dragon, & Super Elephant
What’s it Going to Cost Me?
The prices set by In the Weeds will make it easy (but expensive) for you to pick up your favorite strain. Everything costs between $12.50 and $139.99, and it all costs the same per size.
- 50 capsules – $23.75
- 100 capsules – $33.24
- 25g – $12.50
- 50g – $23.75
- 100g – $37.99
- 250g – $79.99
- 500g – $104.99
- 1 kilo – $139.99
In the Weeds Apothecary Kratom Coupon Code
The good news about In the Weeds’ prices is that there is usually a promo code available. Please note that there’s another store with their same name on Etsy, so make sure you grab a code that will work on this site.
In the Weeds Kratom Consumer Reputation
The price is a bit high, but is it worth it? According to Google Reviews, this vendor has earned a 4.9-star rating out of more than 90 reviews.
- “Not only do they know their Kratom and are very friendly, I haven’t had a single bad batch. I’ve tried…9-10 different strains: all were great.”
- “5 stars are not enough to give to this place.”
- “If you want to shop in a discreet location with quality products, this is the place for you.”
- “My husband and I have purchased from this shop quite a few times and have loved every product we’ve purchased. We’ve tried kratom online and in tobacco shops and they don’t even compare.”
- “Amazing shop. Great prices and knowledgeable staff.
In the Weeds Apothecary Kratom Customer Service
This vendor is a Kratomaton Trusted Vendor. Additionally, they’ve earned rave reviews from customers.
- “Let me just say: I am glad I found this place. Great products, the pricing is completely comparable (or cheaper!), than online: just without the shipping. Quality, extremely fine milled…fantastic.”
- “Staff very friendly down to earth and they were willing to go the extra mile to help inform a new customer on just the right product for their needs.”
- “Great experiences with the fine folks there. Quality products with fast shipping.”
In the Weeds Apothecary is a bit more expensive than most vendors, but they seem to be worth the extra money. They have a brick-and-mortar shop too, and for those who are in the area, their prices are definitely competitive for in-person shopping.
Are you looking for a vendor that’s a bit on the cheaper side? Check out The Golden Monk’s Complete List of the Best Kratom Vendors. With more than 135 vendors on our list, you know you’re going to find the perfect fit!