SOSA Speciosa has amazing prices, and that’s just the beginning. Although their website isn’t as easy to use as many others, it’s worth the hassle of getting used to it.
So, what does their name stand for, anyway? It’s simple: SOSA Speciosa stands for Shipping Out Some Amazing Speciosa. That’s a bold claim, but fortunately, they live up to it. This vendor also sells to wholesale clients Get in touch with them if you’re a wholesaler as that’s the only way to get special pricing.
SOSA Speciosa Kratom Product Line
The varieties of Kratom available from SOSA Speciosa change over time. However, the following is a good representative example of what you can get from this vendor.
- Red – Maeng Da, Borneo, Horn, Indo, Sumatra, Sunda, & Baik Bali
- Green – Super Green, Horn, Maeng Da, & Borneo
- White – Borneo, Maeng Da, & Sumatra
What’s it Going to Cost Me?
All strains are priced the same, so this is a very easy vendor to shop from. First off, there’s a sample pack available, which offers 1 ounce each of nine different strains (9 ounces total) for $35 and free shipping. Otherwise, pricing is as follows:
- 100g – $12
- 250g – $25
- 500g – $45
- 1 kilo – $70
As you can see, these are some of the best prices on the internet, especially for a quality product.
SOSA Speciosa Kratom Coupon Code
SOSA Speciosa occasionally posts coupon codes. Therefore, when it’s time to buy Kratom, do a quick internet search to look for any applicable promos.
SOSA Speciosa Kratom Consumer Reputation
Generally speaking, SOSA Speciosa has a decent reputation. Some people don’t like their products, though. Here’s a glance at a few reviews, found on I Love Kratom and Double M Herbals.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about SOSA.”
- “I got a split kilo from them a couple months ago. White jungle was a stand out… The other 3 were just average.”
- “SOSA has been pretty good for me.”
- “I tried SOSA for the first time about 2 weeks ago. His Red Sumatra is one of the best strains I’ve had in a long time… I also grabbed some Red Horn from him, it was also pretty good (much slower) but not nearly as great as the Red Sumatra.”
- “I have ordered from Sosa numerous times in the past and quality is typically really good. Some strains are better than others but normally the product is fresh and worth the price.”
SOSA Speciosa Kratom Customer Service
This is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak. While some of their customers have received excellent customer service, some others have been left without any Kratom.
- “I recently placed an order with him (about 5-6 days ago) and paid for it via Zelle but never received any confirmation or shipping information. They aren’t responding to my emails either.”
- “I ordered from them a while back (Jan). I also found their website confusing, so I just emailed the contact they have listed there. From that point it was very easy.”
- “Everything from the quality. Price. Customer service. Texture. 2 days to get to me. Packaging it comes in. Dude, the Green Malay is perfect.”
- “Customer service is very good also. I had a package damaged in shipping, sent him a picture of what happened and he replaced it.”
- How long do they take to ship? I ordered 3 days ago and still haven’t got a tracking number.”
As you can see, most of their customers are happy. However, some of them never hear back. This puts this vendor on the “somewhat cautious” scale, meaning you can probably trust them, but don’t place a huge order.
Want a vendor you can trust completely? The Complete List of the Best Kratom Vendors has a list of more than 85 vendors. With that much competition, you’re sure to find a vendor who has everything you want.