Soflo Kratom was a Florida-based vendor. They opened their doors in March 2019. By January 1, 2021, they’d gone out of business. Now, there’s a new vendor, Bearly Legal Kratom, that Soflo’s website bounces to. We’re not sure if they’re Soflo reborn or if they simply snatched up the URL.
Soflo Kratom Review
Soflo’s website no longer exists. Bearly Legal Kratom’s site doesn’t have an About page, nor do they offer any information about who runs this site.
Soflo Kratom Product Line
When Soflo was in business, they sold tons of strains. For example:
- Powder: Super Green Malay, Red Bali, Green Maeng Da, White Maeng Da, Green Ultra, Green Crushed Leaf, & Chocolate Bent.
Now, however, Bearly Legal only sells one thing:
- Capsules: MIT300 Nano Kratom Supergels
What’s it Going to Cost Me?
Soflo offered 14g for $7 and 28g for $10. Over at Bearly Legal, they sell their supergels for $29.99 a bottle.
Soflo Kratom Coupon Code
Soflo no longer has any active promo codes. Bearly Legal doesn’t have any coupon codes, either. According to I Love Kratom, they got their start somewhere around June 2021.
Soflo Kratom Consumer Reputation
Aside from a post in I Love Kratom that simply announces Bearly Legal, there’s nothing about this vendor online. However, Soflo had built quite a reputation. Here’s their reviews:
- “Highly recommend the strains I tried from this vendor. “
- “I’ve always been completely impressed with everything I’ve ordered from him.”
- “In regards to strains, with SOFLO I have never come across a strain that was weak, poor quality or that I was unsatisfied with in any way…and I have never had that kind of experience with any other vendor, EVER!”
On the other hand:
- “I paid and got the confirmation. And then nothing. It says 48 hours after payment for shipping and tracking, and that if it takes longer to email them, which I did. three times now. Still nothing.”
- “Figured I’d update this to say Nick has not responded to my multiple emails or texts. If you’ve placed an order, I’d just file a chargeback at this point. You’ve been patient enough.”
- “My last split kilo was way below par for soflo, and I would not recommend soflo to anyone til he gets his shit together.”
Soflo Kratom Customer Service
When things were going well for Soflo, they had a lot of happy customers. For example:
- “I can attest to the quality of his products and the top notch customer service! Nick is SO easy to deal with and his product is some of the best I have ever had! His website is easy to use, his packaging is super clean, and has an organic feel that I just totally dig.”
- “Nick is good people and his caring for customers alone is enough for anyone to try his leaf.”
On the other hand:
- “I have ordered plenty of kratom,my friend,and this was on Soflo,the packaging was awful.”
Bearly Legal does offer 30 days to get a refund, which is always a nice touch.
Soflo no longer exists, so you can’t buy Kratom from them anymore. As for Bearly Legal, the name of the company – along with their dubious claims – makes us hesitant to suggest them. This is especially true when you consider how many problems Soflo had at the end of their run.
Would you like to find a vendor that sells lots of variety for good prices? Head on over to The Golden Monk’s Complete List of the Best Kratom Vendors!