SoCal Herbal Remedies was a very popular brand of Kratom. Unfortunately, this vendor went out of business as the result of a lawsuit. On the bright side, they’ve come back in another state and with a different name: First Coast Tea Co.
First Coast Tea Co. Kratom Review
When you get to the First Coast Tea Co.’s website, you’re going to have to enter “speciosa” into the search bar to find Kratom. From there, you’ll see that not only was this company once SoCal Herbal Remedies, but they actually still have some SoCal branded products left. This should leave customers feeling very confident about their purchase.
SoCal Herbal Remedies (First Coast Tea Co.) Kratom Product Line
This vendor has a mixture of SoCal Herbal Remedies and First Coast Tea Co. products.
- SoCal Powder: Green Maeng Da, White Borneo, Green Borneo, & Red Borneo
- SoCal Capsules: Green Maeng Da, Red Borneo, & White Borneo
- First Coast Powder: White Sumatra, Red Maeng Da, Green Bali, White Borneo, Yellow Sunda, Red Hulu Kapuas, White Hulu Kapuas, Green Maeng Da, White Maeng Da, Green Hulu Kapuas, White Bali, Green Vietnam, Green Sumatra, White Cambodian, Red Ketapang, Red Malay, White Indo, Green Indo, White Vietnam, White Papua, Green Papua, Green Sulawesi, Red Horn Thai, White Riau, Green Elephant, White Elephant, Red Borneo, & Super Green Maeng Da.
What’s it Going to Cost Me?
Make sure you take a close look before buying Kratom from this vendor. You can get a bottle of capsules for only $25 or a bottle of powder for $32.50. Otherwise, most powder products sell for $5 for a 1 ounce or $26 for 250g. The reason this matters is that the $32.50 bottle also contains 250g. Make sure you get the best price for the strain and vein you’re looking for.
First Coast Tea Co. (SoCal Herbal Remedies) Kratom Coupon Code
Signing up for this vendor’s email will grant you access to coupon codes.
First Coast Tea Co. (SoCal Herbal Remedies) Kratom Consumer Reputation
People on Double M Herbals debate whether First Coast is as effective as SoCal. For instance:
- “The white elephant and green elephant are both very good right now. The white elephant is almost in “fire” territory imo.”
- “So far I didn’t have good luck with the Red Bali but will give it another go tonight. I have tried 3 of the samples so far and the best has been the Green Malay followed by the White Maeng Da.”
- “I was thinking about putting in a sample order but the last bag of red bali i got from him was not good at all. And his red bali is usually pretty good.”
- “Yes, it is quite fast, a great morning burn for sure.”
- “First Coast Tea has now completely recovered from their MOVE and re-name operation!! Appears that all the old favorites are back.”
- “I thought I would order some sample packs from these guys based on SoCal’s rep. Needless to say I dont like ANY of these. I hate wasting money on bunk. Live and learn.”
- “The Green Horn is decent, a kind of warm and fuzzy mid-spec, but nothing else stood out. The most disappointing was the Red Hulu.”
- “Red Sulawesi: in my rotation as it’s a wonderful red for chilling out at night. Green Sulawesi: In my rotation and used almost every day. Red Cambodian: great strong strain.”
First Coast Tea Co. (SoCal Herbal Remedies) Kratom Customer Service
As you can see from the above section, First Coast Tea Co.’s Kratom and service has been “hit or miss.” They do allow refunds, but only on unopened products.
Since changing names from SoCal Herbal Remedies, First Coast Tea Co. has dealt with some setbacks in regard to their reputation. The good news is that the better reviews seem to be more recent, which is a good sign for Kratom enthusiasts. Still, we wouldn’t buy a ton from them, especially not at first. Consider checking out a 1-ounce pack to see if your favorite strain brings it or sits on the sidelines.
Would you like to find a more overall reputable vendor? Visit The Golden Monk’s Complete List of the Best Kratom Vendors. With over 120 vendors, we have something for everyone!