KratomCapsules.com is a Florida-based vendor. As you’ll soon see, there are a lot of reasons to doubt the veracity of this vendor’s comments.
KratomCapsules.com Kratom Review
Before you buy Kratom from KratomCapsules.com, you should know that they have a pretty sketchy history. They have complaints with the Better Business Bureau, along with a 3.4-star rating on Knoji. On the plus side, their latest complaint was received in 2019, so perhaps they’ve improved since then.
KratomCapsules.com Kratom Product Line
Despite their name, this vendor sells Kratom in capsules, powder, and liquid shots.
- Powder – Super Bali Premium, Green Maeng Da, Red Indo, Super Green Malaysian, White Maeng Da, & Yellow Vietnam
s – Super Premium Bali, Red Indo, Green Maeng Da, Turmeric & Mit. Speciosa, Super Green Malaysian, White Maeng Da Thai, & Yellow Vietnam
- Liquid Shot – Orange Cream & Mocha
What’s it Going to Cost Me?
- 28g – $12.99-$14.99
- 1 kilo – $219.95
- 50 capsules – $14.99-$19.99
- 100 capsules – $28.99
KratomCapsules.com Kratom Coupon Code
It’s very easy to find promo codes for KratomCapsules.com. One example is “KC35NEW,” which will give you 35 percent off your first order.
KratomCapsules.com Kratom Consumer Reputation
Unfortunately, the buzz surrounding KratomCapsules.com isn’t very good. In fact, their Better Business Bureau page has three complaints. All three of them went unanswered, too, which is a really bad sign.
- “DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! They are extremely deceptive. They do not honor anything they say.”
- “On January 14th I placed an order and then canceled next day. The echeck was drafted from my acct and this vendor has still not refunded me. I placed an order on January 12, 2019 at Kratomcapsules.com and paid via echeck in the amount of $75.56. I canceled that order less then 24hours later however the check was drafted out of my account January 14th.”
- “Ordered product and was paid for by e check. A few days later they emailed me and said they did not have that product in stock and did not know when they would have it. They asked if I wanted the product when they got it in or a refund, and I told them a refund. I ordered the product on May X XXXX and I have sent them numerous emails about the refund and they just keep telling me to be patient.”
KratomCapsules.com Kratom Customer Service
KratomCapsules.com does claim that they accept returns. However, the complaints above certainly don’t seem to back this statement up. In fact, the last complaint above was written in mid-July. Waiting from May until mid-July is definitely excessive.
- “I sent a very nice email explaining what had happened and was told by Sabrina that a refund check would be issued ASAP and that she would send an email when it’s on it’s way. I have numerous emails sent to them some of which was answered but most were not. A person named Sabrina would tell me over and over that a check is on its way only to find out it wasn’t true.”
- “They tell you you can return anything that is not open. I have spent hundreds of dollars on capsules and powders I sent back several containers of powders. I have been waiting for my refund for over a month. Get this….I was told they have no way of issuing a credit to my card. They have to send me a check. STILL WAITING!! Their web site supplies a phone number; however no one has ever answered.”
When it comes down to it, we simply can’t recommend KratomCapsules.com. If you decide to try them out anyway, be careful with how much money you spend. On a side note, their pricing structure is ridiculous, so we doubt that there will be many of you who are willing to give them a try.
Would you like to find a reputable vendor? Check out The Golden Monk’s Complete List of the Best Kratom Vendors. With more than 150+ vendors to choose from, you’ll soon discover that KratomCapsules.com’s poor service is the exception, not the rule.