Garuda Kratom, also known as Hudson Valley Botanicals, is based out of Poughkeepsie, NY.
Garuda Kratom Review
If you’d like to buy Kratom from Garuda, you’ll have to visit HudsonValleyBotanicals.com. Their simple website has good prices, including a kilo for $83.
Garuda Kratom Product Line
Hudson Valley Botanicals offers in-stock pricing. Additionally, they allow customers to pre-order the products that are currently on their way to Hudson Valley. Their product line includes:
- Powder – Green JongKong, White Maeng Da, Red Maeng Da, Wild Green, Super Maeng Da, Green Hulu, Red Bali, Wild White, Super Green, Red Hulu, Wild Red, Green Maeng Da, Red Banjar, Typhon Blend, Green OV, Green Ketapang, Wild Yellow, White Bali, Yellow Maeng Da, Green Aceh, Sirin Blend, White JongKong, Red Bentuangie, Red Sundra, Red JongKong, White Hulu, & Green Aceh (L).
What’s it Going to Cost Me?
Standardized pricing is always the best, and that’s exactly what Garuda offers!
- 28g – $8.50
- 250g – $36
- 500g – $59
- 1 kilo – $83
Hudson Valley also offers subscription plans that send a kilo per month (or bi-weekly). The longer your subscription, the more money you’ll save!
Garuda Kratom Coupon Code
Hudson Valley offers every user a variety of promo codes. For example, enter code “pre10” and you might save 10 percent off any pre-order.
Garuda Kratom Consumer Reputation
We found lots of reviews about Garuda on Reddit.
- “I have tried their product and found it up to par with the more known vendors. Overall it is good quality leaf.”
- “White Maeng da is very energetic. That and super Green are my go to for work from them. The Wild green is no slouch either.”
- “I tried a few strains from them around 2 months ago. Im like an hour away from where they’re located so i had to try them out. They were all pretty good. None of them blew me away but none of them were duds either. On a scale from 1-10 they were a solid 7 across the board.”
- “Bought their Green Hulu. Good stuff and good price for 500g. When it arrived there was a hole in their packaging that caused some to leak out, but not significant.”
Garuda Kratom Customer Service
Finding reviews about Hudson Valley Botanicals’ customer service was a lot more difficult. We did dig up this one, though:
- “Update on my Garuda customer service issue…. they chose to send me the correct 500 g bag out of the blue. I received it yesterday without warning. A little weird they don’t answer emails but they did make good on the order in the long run and that’s all that matters. Also a really good super maeng da, highly recommend trying it.”
The only way to receive a refund from Hudson Valley is to contact them first. For the most part, though, they don’t offer refunds.
Whether you call them Garuda or Hudson Valley, they seem to have a pretty good reputation. Not being able to get a refund is a bummer, but if the quality is good enough, it will never come up.
Would you like to find a vendor that offers refunds and/or guarantees their products? Head on over to The Golden Monk’s Complete List of the Best Kratom Vendors!